Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Fabric Postcards

I just finished these fabric postcards for a Valentines Day swap. I am calling them "A CANDY HEART VALENTINE". I hope everyone that I made them for likes them. I made them on Michael Millers "Fairy Frost" fabric. I am thinking about sending one of them to my Grand-daughter but not quite sure as she is only 3 and she may think that they are candy and try to eat one.
I am going to start my DJ Birthday Siggies later today. Got a new stamp for them. Can't wait to see what they are going to look like. I also have my stamp for the big swap picked out, and want to order it, but I want to wait and be sure there is going to be one this year.
It sure is a beautiful day. It is 56F, and partially sunny. I can't wait for spring.
Well I guess I had better get busy.
W.)

1 comment:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Oh Wilma!

These cards are absolutely ADORABLE!!! *grin*

I have to get cracking on making yours.... soon, I promise. *s*

Rosa