Friday, February 13, 2009

Siggie Fever



Well Siggie fever is striking again, I have sent my Birthday Siggies to the first 2 people on the Birthday Siggie Exchange list. I also recieved these 2 siggies from my DJ friend Kathy Dillman. The first one is for last years Birthday Swap. This will make a great addition to my Birthday quilt. And, the second one is for a one on one swap from last year. I can't wait to get some of my siggie quilts finished.

The BIG SIGGIE SWAP is going to be announced Sunday, and I can't wait. I already have my fabric, it is a blue CW repro fabric, and I have my stamp picked out to use for the center, I have been thinking of using this design for the last 2 swaps, and have decided that this is the year to do it.

DH took me to our not so local quilt shop a couple of weeks ago, and I got some more CW repro fabric for my DJ quilt, and also some Michael Miller fairy frost for my SBS quilt. I can't wait to finish both of them, but I have to work on them in order to finish them. LOL. I seem to keep getting myself to involved in other things, that and a full time job keeps me hopping.

W.)

No comments: