Friday, February 20, 2009

DJ and SBS Blocks


I have really started getting in the frame of mind to get to work on both my DJ and my SBS quilts. I really love working on both of them, and my biggest problem is deciding on which one I want to finish first, so I am going to work on them both at the same time. Here is my latest DJ block F-11 On Target. Probably not my best work, but I worked hard at getting it right. I think it is a keeper, especially if I go with the DJ motto finished is better than perfect. This brings me up to 103, 21, 0, 2692. I am going to go finish the SBS block that I started so that I can get a picture of it posted also.
I found out that I won a raffle for a selected Case Collector Club knife. It is the first drawing of this type of special knife that I have won for my collection. These are special limited edition knives and I can't wait to see it. I will be posting a picture of it as soon as I receive it. Well I have to get to work on my SBS block, as well as finishing up a couple of post cards. Micki, and Rosa yours will be on there way soon.
W.)

No comments: