Monday, January 26, 2009


I have another new hobby, as if I needed one, but oh well, ya only live once. My newest hobby is fabric postcards, I enjoy making and trading them. I made one and that was all it took. I am not quite as addicted to them as making siggie quilt blocks, but I am getting there. Almost makes me want to get a embroidery machine, or embellisher, but I'm not even going to think about that until after I get my quilting frame. Here are some pictures of some of the postcards I have recieved. They are all so special. I can't wait to trade some more.




2 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Oh Wilma, you lucky girl!

They are GORGEOUS!!! And I do so love polar bears, too!!! *grin*

BTW, my next FPC will be addressed to you. Got you down on my list. *s*

Rosa

Rosa Robichaud said...

Hi Wilma!

I just received my 1st one - from England!!! Anyhow, she said that I could forward her mailing addy, IF I knew of any other swapppers...

If you're interested, send me an email and I'll pass on her info, okay? *grin*

Rosa