Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Frame

Well I got my new machine quilting frame Friday. I love it. One we got it together I haven't had alot of time to play yet, but was I have done I have really enjoyed. As I try to name some of my
quilting equipment I haven't been able to come up with a name yet. My 6600 is Daisie May, but I am having trouble with thinking of a name for my frame.

DH has been great helping me put it together, and he has been watching for a used quilting machine for me to use on it so I don't have to keep putting Daisy back and forth onto it. I have an old brother machine that I can piece on but once you get used to it bigger machine with all of bells, and whistles it is hard to go back.

I have been watching Micki's blog with interest in her Vampire series. I have read some other vampire books by Ann Rice, and now these sound quite interesting. I really enjoy these kind of story lines, and I am going to check into these books as I enjoy setting outside and reading in the summer, other than quilting it is probably the most relaxing thing I do.

Well, I will try to get a picture of my new toy later. My family will be here for Easter dinner today, as it is the only time we can all get together so I need to get busy. I enjoy having them all here together when we can.

W.)

No comments: