Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Blocks, and a beautiful day


Here are my latest 2 blocks that I have made. The first on is M-1 Spinning Hourglass for my SBS quilt, and the second on is F-1 Big Top of my DJ quilt. Both were the BOW's and I am quite pleased with how they have turned out.
It is a beautiful, yet still chilly day here in WNY, it is supposed warm up later, so I can't wait. But it is mid March so pretty much it will only get better from here.
I am still sorting out my sewing room for my machine quilting frame. It is amazing how much stuff is accumulated in such a short time. I can't wait for the frame to arrive. I'm sure that my children totally think I have lost my mind, but now that they have grown, I now have the space for it. I can't say that I have anymore time, as it seems I have less, and less time now. Now I no what my grandmother used to mean when she said the older you get the faster time goes.
W.)

No comments: