Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Postcard


I had another postcard in today's mail. I have been doing the alphabet with some other swappers, and this one was made by Janet Parde. I love all of the different themes everyone is coming up with for the different swaps. I never would have thought of Bee hive how clever.
I have joined the spring fling swap on the DJ list, so I need to get busy making my blocks for the swap. This is my first time doing the spring fling swap so I decided to only do 2 blocks, but we are to make 5 of each block so 10 total. I am going to add the blocks that I receive back to my "Helping Hands Quilt" made by other DJ'ers that I have swap block's with in 30's re pro fabric. I think with these block's and the one's I have I will have enough for a nice size quilt.
I have been busy today working on a basket block that I am doing with another group. I will post a picture when I get it finished.
W.)

No comments: