Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quiet Easter

Well, my weekend is almost over, boy 4 day's sure go fast when you are having fun. We had our Easter dinner last weekend with the kids, as our youngest went away. We had dinner with my Brother last night, and just spent a quiet day at home today.

I did some PPP on my machine quilting frame, started out quite well, but toward the end I started having some problems so decided that maybe it was time to quit for the day. As, I name my machines etc, and I couldn't think of a name for my frame, I thought of a name awhile ago. I am dubbing my frame "MAX" as it is at the maximum size that I can set it up at for the size room I have. I can do a queen size quilt on it so I am quite happy with it.

Well it is back to work tomorrow so I had better get going and get my stuff around.

W.)

No comments: