Saturday, October 4, 2008

Case Forum Round Table Swap






I recently participated in a Round table type swap on the Case Collector Club forum that I belong to. It is a very active, and fun group, and it seems like there is always something going on. Anyway 2 of these knives, I received from our friend Greg, who got my name in the round table drawing. The first is a breast cancer awareness Rough Rider small stockman knife. and the second knife is a "County Doctor" limited addition Doctors knife by Case. I love them both and they have been added to my collection, and are considered 2 more of my prized possessions. The third knife, I received from our friend Lynn, he was the keeper of our round table, and he organized everything, and handled the drawing for everyone to send there knives to. I won this Red/Rose small stockman for guessing what he was thinking of to do next, and I guessed round table.

We just received our Collector Club Magazine from case which featured the Case appreciation weekend. We had a separate dinner for the forum members, and in the magazine my quilt that I made was shown, along with a case I made from memorabilia from the week-end. It all has been quite an honor, and I can't wait to see the quilt on display in the museum when they get it hung.

W.)

No comments: