Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stash Mystery etc.



I have been thinking about doing another mystery quilt, with an online group that is doing a stash use only mystery, the group is called very appropriatly "Stash Mystery". The challenge is to only use you stash if possible. The background piece has to be 3 yrds, and that is a real challenge for me as most of my background fabric is less than 3 yards. I found a piece that is about 3 1/2 yards green mottle that I haven't been able to decide what to use it for, so I think that this may just be the project to use it in. I 'll have to wait and see what the focus fabrics need to be to decide for sure.

I am also trying to do another quilt, that needs to be finished in 2 weeks, but the letters need to be embroidered, and the lady doing it had her machine break down. She said that she will have them done by tomorrow, and I really hope she is right as I only have 2 weeks to have this quilt assembled, and machine quilted. Somehow work always gets in the way of my hobbies. This quilt is for the Case Collector Club, forum members get together. It is going to be a signature quilt for everyone to sign. I really hope it turns out nice.

W.)

No comments: