Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy Busy



I've been extremely busy since we got back from the CCC Appreciation weekend. This is a display with some of my momentos from the weekend. What a great time.

Since we've been home. I have sent out many of the Birthday Siggies, and also finished Rosa's swap blocks, and have worked on my Stash mystery quilt. I have also bought, and pre-washed some fabric to start making the Sylvia's Bridal Sampler quilt. I can't wait to see what it is going to look like.

While in Bradford, I went to a quaint little out of the way quilt shop. It was called "Little Fabric Garden", and it was a very nice, with a friendly cozy feeling. I also went to "Material Rewards" in Dansville, this week to get a little fabric to start the SBS this shop is by far my favorite.

I had better get busy now. Times a waisting.

W.)

No comments: