Friday, November 28, 2008

DJ Secret Pal Gift


This is a little teapot pincushion, that I recieved from my Secret Pal. I just love it. It is probrobly my favorite gift from her yet, although it is hard to say for sure, as all of her gifts have been great, from the January Calendar, to the snails trail scrap quilt pattern, to the Angel paper piecing quilt pattern. Actually I can't choose which items are my favorite, as I love them all. She has been an absolutely great SP.



I am still working on my Christmas gift quilts, that I am tying. I think I will make it, but only time will tell. We went to our son's for Thanksgiving yesterday, after I got done with work. The dinner was delicious, and the company was great. I had a great time visiting with our Grand-daughter Lexi. She sure is full of energy, but most 2 year olds are. She knows all of her ABC's and can count to 20. She knows all of her shapes, including rectangles, triangles, and octagon's. She is a sweet heart. Time to go, and works on quilts.



W.)

No comments: